“New Horizons of Culture”: the project team is working
For two months now the team of the project "New Horizons of Culture" at the State Educational Organization of the Republic of Karelia "Educational Development Institute" has been actively in full swing. The project is being implemented as part of the Karelia Cross-Border Cooperation Program. Meetings of the project team are held to coordinate plans for joint activities, timing, organized online meetings with project partners and leaders of pilot sites, meetings with the parent community.
The initiator and leader of the project is the candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, vice-rector of the Karelian Institute for the Development of Education EG Bogdanova.
The aim of the project is to create new cultural and educational inclusive practices to expand the opportunities for children and youth to be involved in the cultural life of the region. Project partners: State Educational Organization of the Republic of Karelia "Educational Development Institute" , Petrozavodsk college of music named after Karl Erikovich Rautio, University of Eastern Finland.
During the implementation of the project it will be necessary to solve the following tasks:
1. prepare specialists who are ready to provide appropriate services - Advanced training for employees of educational organizations in the field of general education, additional education in the field of culture and art,
2. to develop cultural and educational programs for implementation in educational organizations, including additional education in the field of culture and art,
3. to test cultural and educational programs in pilot organizations in the field of general education, additional education in the field of culture and art,
4. conduct a series of cultural and educational events to identify the best cultural and educational inclusive practices,
5. create a cultural and educational resource center "Horizons" for information and methodological support of organizations in the field of general education, additional education in the field of culture and art.
All project activities are published in detail on the website of the Karelian Institute for Educational Development at: https://kiro-karelia.ru/activity/ngk
Currently, work has been done to create the project logo, banners, a project summary has been prepared, and informational support for the project is provided on the website
https://kareliacbc.fi/en/projects/new-cultural-horizons and in social networks https://vk.com/club191921757 and https://www.facebook.com/groups/119885636108897/ . There you can find out about the events and events that are organized and carried out within the framework of the project “New Horizons of Culture”.