A roundtable discussion "The use of automated systems at trout farms"
A roundtable discussion "The use of automated systems at trout farms" was held in Petrozavodsk on September 27. The roundtable participants were company executive and entrepreneurs working in the field of fishfarms, representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Hunting of the Republic of Karelia, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Karelia, scientists, experts and specialists in the field of fish farming, industry economics and biological resources management. The following topics were discussed:
- Problems and contemplation of trout farms in the Republic of Karelia;
- Experience in using automated systems at trout farms of the Republic of Karelia;
- Modern monitoring equipment for trout farms;
- Training of specialists in fishfarms;
- International cooperation in the field of aquaculture.